Essential machines for upkeep of greens
A course is renowned for its greens. For excellent maintenance of Greens throughout the year, eight machines a re required as listed below. Each machine has a specific function and tasked with a particular job. A green mower must give a smooth-finish mowing for the golf ball to maintain a true line. Regular Polishing, Dethatching, timely Coring and Topdressing add class to the greens.
The essential machines required are listed as under :
- Turfcare Green Mower 56 Cms Desire 2020
- Turfcare Back Lapping machine
- Turfcare Green Dethatcher Desire 2020
- Turfcare Green Aerator (Coring ) Desire 2020
- Turfcare Drag Mat
- Turfcare Top Dresser Desire 2020
- Trufcare Stimp meter
- Turfcare Green Polisher Desire 2020 (under development)
- The imported machine is undeniably very expensive and hence an improved 100 % Indigenous machine is under development.
Essential machines for maintenance of aprons, tees, fairways and rough areas:
Of the total acreage of the course, greens occupy only 5% of the land. The remaining 95% of the course has to be maintained by the set of eight machines listed below. Each machine is a marvel of engineering and helps keep the course in top condition.
The essentials are as under :
- Turfcare Collar Mower 61 Cms Desire 2020
- Turfcare Apron Mower 61 Cms Desire 2020
- Turfcare Tee Mower 61 Cms Desire 2020
- Turfcare All Purpose Mower 61 Cms Desire 2020
- Turfcare All Purpose Ride On Mower 71Cms with Operator Seat Desire 2020
- Turfcare 3 Unit Gang Mower Desire 2020
- Turfcare 5 Unit Gang Mower Desire 2020
- Turfcare Fairway Aerator cum Dethatcher cum Slicer Desire 2020
The rough usually occupies the largest acreage of mown turf on a golf course. Since there are specific machines for a specific purpose therefore machines are required for maintenance of the entire Golf Course and to keep it spick and span.
Some of the essential machines for the maintenance of such like issues are as under :
* We are the authorized dealers for International Consultancy Services.